Posted on: 30 January 2015
There is a wealth of information online to educate people about franchising, but it can be difficult to know where to start.
In this guide a group of franchising experts share their views on the world of franchising, including setting it up, funding and recruitment, from the perspective of both the franchisor and the franchisee.
Use the content guide below to answer your franchising questions:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of franchising?
- Does my business suit the business model?
- What do I need to consider when setting up the franchise?
- What are my options for funding a franchise?
- How do I recruit the right franchisees?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages for the franchisee?
- Will I suit the franchise model?
- Where do I find franchise opportunities?
- How do I choose the right franchise business?
- What questions should I ask before buying?
- How can I finance becoming a franchisee?
- How do I make my franchise successful?
Compare business insurance
The information and tools contained in this guide are of a general informational nature and should not be relied upon as being suitable for any specific set of circumstances. We have used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents but the information and tools do not constitute professional advice and must not be relied upon as such. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the information or tools in our Insight Hub.