Posted on: 16 November 2017 (updated on 16 November)
Your invitation to our charity auction fundraiser on Thursday 23rd November
Last month, we brought you the news of our ‘Apprentice’ style challenge in support of the North West Air Ambulance (NWAA).
As the Charity auction event draws nearer the teams have been working hard to source some amazing auction prizes along with over 40 raffle prizes which will be won on the night. We’ll soon find out which team will be hired and who will be fired and the auction itself will be compered by none other than The Bay’s Danny Matthews!
Tickets are selling fast but there are spaces still available should you wish to come along for a fun filled night which includes a ‘pie and pea’ supper and complimentary drink. Priced at just £20, all proceeds from the night will go to the North West Air Ambulance.
Some of the auction prizes on offer include:
- 2 tickets to see Harry Styles at the O2 next April
- 7 night stay in a holiday apartment in France
- Saracens rugby tickets and hotel stay for 4 people
- Signed boxing gloves by Tyson Fury
- English Lakes hotel vouchers
- Photo shoot for new born babies to capture those beautiful memories
- Meal at Rogan&Co restaurant, owned by Michelin starred chef Simon Rogan
- Family membership at 3-1-5 gym
- Signed football by the Everton team
- Wine tasting evening for 10 people
- Various artwork masterpieces by local artists
- Shirt signed by football striker Dimitar Berbatov
- Shirt signed by football legend Wes Brown
- Professional family photo shoot
- And many more!
Tickets are available by calling 01483 403 668 or emailing email@example.com.
See you there!
Compare business insurance
The information and tools contained in this guide are of a general informational nature and should not be relied upon as being suitable for any specific set of circumstances. We have used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents but the information and tools do not constitute professional advice and must not be relied upon as such. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the information or tools in our Knowledge Centre.